In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed
the following meal plans for the 2013-2014 academic year.
If you need to purchase a meal plan, or if you would like
to make a change to the plan you have already selected, simply
contact Sonna Vernon Bishop @ ext. 3424 or
- 175 Block: 175 Meals + $100 in Dining Dollars
- 125 Block: 125 Meals + $200 in Dining Dollars
- 19 Block: 19 meals per week in the Cafe thru the entire semester
(Meals and Dining Dollars Expire at the End of the Semester)
( Students will be automatically be put on Block 175 unless they notify Sodexo otherwise.)
Commuter, Staff, and Faculty Plans
- Block 40: 40 Meals and $50 in Dining Dollars
- Block 40 Plans can be purchased for $260.00 at the Sodexo Office in Tower Hall.
**For a limited time only, purchase a Block 40 Plan and received $25 extra Dining Dollars!**
Dining Dollars: You can add Dining Dollars to your I.D. card at any time. A 10% bonus will be added to your card when you purchase $50 or more in dining dollars.
Meals: Use your meals at the Terrace Cafe' or for a limited equivalency menu at the Three Oaks Bistro and Bernie's Pub. Dining Dollars can be used anytime at the Cafe, Bistro, Bernie's Pub and The Saint's Snackshop.
All meals and dining dollars will be placed on your student I.D. card at the time of selection.
Lost or Stolen I.D. Cards
Lost or stolen I.D. cards can
be replaced. Should this happen to you will need to visit the
Student Life Office located in the Motherhouse . There is a nominal
fee for replacement.
Do you have particular dietary
needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate
your special dietary requirements. For more information, please
contact our General Manager Jim Phillip at 815.774.6234.
Dining Policies & Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide
a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience.
In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with
the following procedures:
- Please bus your disposables from the table when
you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards
cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.